Monday, January 18, 2010

Daren's Project

The Before Picture


Here is where Daren Started working




And what it looks like now that he is finished.


The Story
Daren and I were given slate from some friends that were moving. At first we were thinking of making a walkway from our gate to the driveway so it would be easier to get things like the trash can to the road. Then we found out Daren got accepted to cross train into Air Traffic Control and we would be receiving orders to a new base after school was finished. Well as you can see from the first photo when we purchased the house there was nothing there but a long tube sticking out of the ground. Daren asked me what I thought of putting a water fountain in. I said OK and he told me that he wanted to use the slate that we were given. So we asked our Realtor about it and she loved the idea and said that it would bring value to the house. So now it is officially finished and I think he did a wonderful job. A job that could have cost us a few thousand dollars only cost us a couple hundred.

No comments: