Wednesday, October 21, 2009

From the Beginning.....

Daren and I grew up together in Magnolia, TX. We attended school together and became great friends in High School. Never knew that he liked me more then a friend till prom night when I opened our Senior Will and it read

"Emily Size, for being the girl I always wanted to go out with just never had the chance or guts to ask. The day I did you told me about Garrett, so I stopped. I love talking to you and love being with you and when you tell me your thoughts and problems, it makes me feel important. I just wanted you to know that there has always been someone who has loved you for who you are."

I could have never told you then that on November 25th 2005 that we would be getting married and today have two beautiful children together.

Our Family: (taken Dec. 2008)

No comments: